이것은 어떻게 계산됩니까?
SmartWA is built upon live data feeds. Every morning, the most recent data is collected from the sources listed below and fresh scores are calculated. The scores are a three level hierarchy. The data is attached to an individual subindicator, which can be found below the historical line graph on the dashboard. Subindicators are calculated using data from the entire country and pre-covid levels in order to determine accurate statistical baselines. These subindicators are weighted and combined into one of the three primary scores: Human Health, Economic Health, and Community Experience.
Data is monitored from some of the key subindicators and regression analysis is utilized to determine trends. All trendlines are based on the previous 14 days of data. Predictive items presented under "What's New?" are based on this analysis in addition to other key data determinants. Icons help summarize whether trendlines rise, fall, or remain steady.
The "colors" were selected to make the data quickly understood at a glance and obviate the need for an active business owner to interpret the data.
|0 - 20||Red|
|21 - 40||Light Red|
|41 - 60||Grey|
|61 - 80||Grey Blue|
|81 - 100||Blue|
- IHME: Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- WA Department of Health
- WA Employment Security
- WA Office of Financial Management
- WA Department of Revenue
- Washington State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19)
- Track the Recovery
- Affinity Solutions via Track the Recovery
- Google Mobility Data via Track the Recovery
- New York Times Coronavirus (Covid-19) Data
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- US Census
- County Health Rankings
- Covid Tracking
- Our World in Data
- Global Health Data Exchange
- Homeland Infrastructure Foundation-Level Data (HIFLD)
- MIT Covid Survey
- USA Facts
와 성장하는 워싱턴 경제
생명과 생명을 구하십시오